We hope you are doing well and that you, your family and your friends are safe and healthy. We realize the COVID-19 outbreak has created a level of uncertainty as we all head towards a “new normal.” As part of our plan for re-opening our offices, we wanted to share some changes we are making to reassure you that your health and safety is our #1 priority.
- We are closely adhering to any new regulatory processes/guidelines required by the CDC, OSHA, FDA and State dental boards.
- We would ask you to attend the appointment by yourself to reduce office congestion unless you are accompanying a child, person with disabilities etc.
- Our wait rooms will have a reduced and limited capacity to ensure proper social distancing.
- When arriving for your appointment, we prefer you to wait in your car. Please call the office upon your arrival. We request that only the patients come inside, all other family members or friends must wait outside.
- All magazines and child play areas will be removed from the waiting areas.
- When entering the office, we will screen you for known COVID-19 symptoms and potential contact risk, take your temperature and ask you to use hand sanitizer.
- We would encourage you to comply with all state guidelines (use of mask, concerted effort to social distance, etc.)
- Our providers will all be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment. Depending on your procedure you may see your Provider wearing a face shield in addition to their mask and goggles.
- We will offer you hand sanitizer and/or the opportunity to wash your hands again upon your departure.